Are you a newbie shopping for your first vape device? With the availability of a sheer number of options out there, do you feel overwhelmed? Whether you are switching from traditional cigarettes or you want to try vaping, choosing the best vape starter kit can be your ideal choice to kick-start vaping.
With eye-catching designs, long lists of state-of-the-art features, and plenty of reliable vape brands, there’s no doubt that there are endless excellent products that you can consider for your vape. Even though there’s a massive variety of vaping devices out there on the market, for beginners, there’s nothing for more beneficial than a starter kit. But, what are these kits and how to make the right choice?
Here’s everything you need to know.
Vape Starter Kits: Explained
Hearing the phrase “starter kit”, many assume that these pre-selected bundles of products are specifically designed only for those who are starting out vaping. However, reality is that the name has nothing to do with a vaper’s experience.Instead, it has more to do with the fact that starter kits set you up with the basics you need to get started with vaping right out of the box – no matter you are a vaping pro or a newbie.
When it comes to starter kits, there are many options out there. From the Eleaf Mini iStick kit to Tero One Pod Kit, you can choose from a myriad of options out there. However, they all consist of a few key components like:
- A vaping device – an e-cig, a box mod, or a vape pen
- A charger cable
- An e-liquid cartridge or tank (based on the kind of device)
- An instruction manual
Benefits Of Buying A Top Quality Vape Starter Kit
- Available for beginners, intermediates, and advanced vapers alike
- Sets you up with all the necessary pieces and parts
- Offers great value for money
- Makes an excellent gift
Most Common Types Of Starter Kits
Variety is the name of the game when it comes to the vape starter kit. The reputable Irish vape shops stock a wide range of options to suit every budget, personal vape style, and experience level.
- E-Cig: These are a popular option for beginners, particularly those who are interested in quitting their old smoking habit. If you are a new vaper looking for something very affordable for everyday use, an e-cig starter kit might be the best fit.
- Box Mod Kits: The vape box mod kit is ideal for advanced vapers who want to upgrade from a more basic device to something with increased power and additional features. And, with the availability of user-friendly box mods, being a long-time vaper isn’t a necessity to add this to your collection.
- Vape Pod Kits: These kits offer vapers an alternative to the traditional set-up. While some kits comprise of devices with refillable juice cartridges that can be paired with your favourite e-liquid, others are designed with pre-filled pods.
Buying a starter kit like the iStick or the Joyetech eGO AIO can be worth the investment for vapers with all kinds of vaping experience. Make sure you choose a starter kit that promises a delightful experience!